Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ninja Warrior

Last night I started training for full contact fighting again.  Just over two years ago I had gotten really into it in Los Angeles.  However, they moved a professional lacrosse team out to LA and I decided to dedicate my training to lacrosse.  Now that I'm back in NY and recovering from a torn achilles I thought it was time to once again turn myself into a lethal weapon.  So my brother and I went into Panza MMA to give it a test run and joined up.

I'm in pretty good shape, but not 'playing' shape.  So I was hurting this morning.  Not as bad as after a lacrosse game, but my hands are all banged up and I definitely feel my age.  I give it another month before I'm cut from stone and ready to rock. 

It is a short trip from there to actual superhero. 

No comments:

Post a Comment