Thursday, October 28, 2010

Inspirational Artist: Pascal Campion

This was very random... I follow someone on twitter named Jason Thibault and he posted a short video from Drawn, a blog that is a 'source of inspiration for illustration, animation, cartooning, and comic art.' 

The video is of Pascal Campion, a truly amazing artist that I had the pleasure of meeting in San Diego at Comic-con.  His work touched a real nerve with me in only the way art can... and I probably looked like a crazed stalker, but started talking to him, gave him a copy of Harbor Moon and asked him if he'd be interested in doing the cover to Bulderlyns - and he said yes!  

To say I"m excited about this would be an understatement... and then to randomly come across this video was pretty cool.  Check it out:


Inspirational Artists: Pascal Campion from Onyx Cinema, Inc. on Vimeo.










No comments:

Post a Comment