Friday, November 4, 2011

Harbor Moon Now Available on DriveThru Comics

I'm proud to say that Harbor Moon is now available through digital publisher DriveThru Comics.  You can download the full book, as well as all six issues.

I met DriveThru's Matt McElroy at NY Comic-con, who gave me the pitch on the company and I was sold.  Things got even better once I actually started dealing with them.  These guys are really on top of things.  They know how to promote and they have a wide audience through DriveThru Comics, DriveThru RPG and DriveThru Fiction.  I'm glad they welcomed Spoke Lane and our books into their family.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Harry!

    Jets won. Patriots lost - in heartbreaking fashion to the Giants. The UFC fights were good... and I did some serious sparring.

    Hope you all had a great one as well!

    ReplyDelete