Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Chasing Rabbits Finds an Artist

I'm beyond pumped to announce that Chase Osborne is coming onboard my graphic novel Chasing Rabbits.  Easily the biggest book I've tackled, I also think it represents the best script I've ever written.

Whereas Harbor Moon came in at 144 pages, Chasing Rabbits will be closer to 225 pages.  Right now the plan is to have Chase draw and ink the book with Pawel coloring. Chase's coloring is pretty absurd too and things could change... stay tuned.

Chase is an awesome artist and the second I saw his stuff (back when I was looking for REM) I immediately thought he'd be a good fit for Chasing Rabbits.  The problem was that I didn't have the financing for the book then.  So I had to go into sit and wait mode. 

This book has a chance to really blow people away if it comes out half as good as I think it can.  This  kid is insanely talented.

No comments:

Post a Comment