Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Harbor Moon on Amazon

I was searching twitter for mentions of Harbor Moon and found some guy posting a link to the Harbor Moon Amazon.com page.


This was news to me.  I have no idea who actually posted the page, maybe Amazon?  The page had only me and Pawel listed as authors, with a release date of February 15, 2011.  With no synopsis, no pictures, etc...  I spent yesterday updating the page with all the relevant information.  Along with blurbs from our current reviews.

It is pretty awesome that we're on Amazon though.  It actually allows me to do a bunch more stuff - like becoming an author, not just a reader, on GoodReads (thanks Dazey).

February is tough to swallow, as the book is already available - but it's roll with the punches time.  And I was not built to break.

No comments:

Post a Comment