Monday, October 24, 2011

Back to NY... Hopefully for a While

After heading to Vegas, Ann Arbor, NY Comic-con and then Pittsburgh I am finally back in NY.  Hopefully for an extended period of time.  The last month has been tough because I was also dealing with a cough/sore throat that wouldn't go away.  It was hard to get much done, although I tried.  I have a lot of projects on my plate, which is a good thing... so losing my weekends is a real killer.  I'm looking forward to get back to business.  And to start training as hard as I can.  I bought a month's worth of Bikram Yoga on Groupon for $25 and I plan on starting November 1.  It was my goal to be able to do a full split by the new year - but I'm not sure I'll hit that mark.  I did lose 5-6 months of serious training/stretching because of 4.2.3. and then White Space.

Time to get serious.


No comments:

Post a Comment