Monday, October 31, 2011

A Good Weekend

It started off poorly... with snowfall in October.  October!  And I knew my best bud was leaving for the week with her dad, which always blows.  But the weekend rallied strong.  First with 8 pages of layouts from Sigit on Chasing Rabbits.  Then 15 pages from Sigit on Chasing Rabbits.

23 jaw dropping pages.  And these are just layouts.

Then I received the first assembly from our new editor on White Space - Eric Potter.  It's no secret that I wasn't a fan of the first edit.  But I had supreme confidence that there wasn't a good movie there, there was a very good movie.  However, I was a little nervous and put it off for a few hours.  Then I couldn't resist anymore and buckled down for 90 minutes of uncertainty.  

To say it was night and day would be an understatement.  It was like Christmas and my birthday and Easter all rolled into one.  I wasn't expecting Eric to pull off a miracle, but we didn't need one - we just needed an editor who got it.  And he did.  He nailed it for the most part - and I say most part because this was just a rough assembly to make sure we were all on the same page as he moved forward.  He hasn't even really started editing this thing.  

I'm pumped.  I'm excited.  I'm the exact opposite of just about everything I was feeling before we brought Eric on.  

White Space is coming... 


No comments:

Post a Comment