Thursday, April 21, 2011

Over a Month huh?

I bet the three people who read this have really missed me.  I didn't realize it has been so long.  Working hard.

Waiting on my trip back to LA to finish the mix for 4.2.3. - then that will be finished.  It was looking good, then Kenny and his team at Filmworks/FX got their hands on it and now it looks awesome.  Can't wait to have that wrapped up.  

We're knee deep in pre-production on this other feature.  I can't say much about it - which is why I guess I've been so silent.  Sorry all - but as we get information and it is released, I will update it here as well.  I can say this - it is going to be fucking amazing.  Type of project that turns the industry on its head a bit.  

Igor is grinding out pages on Bulderlyns.  Here's one of my favorites...


No comments:

Post a Comment