Wednesday, December 2, 2009

GoDaddy - 2 Thumbs Up

The site might be ugly and hard to navigate, but domain and web hosting service Godaddy.com gets two thumbs up from me. 

They are inexpensive, which is always what everyone looks for first.  And I know some web developers dislike them, but I'm not a web developer.  I don't know much, or anything, about web development.  But anytime I've ever had a problem or question - their customer service has been amazing.  This applies to billing and technical issues.  More than once they have pointed out services that I did not need, or where they could have charged me to upgrade said - wait, another domain has this and you're not using it so why don't we just transfer it for you.  What other company would do that?  And when you do call customer service, there is very little wait time and the reps are knowledgeable and nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment