Monday, December 7, 2009

Great Weekend

Armored tanked massively at the box office.  The Jets won Thursday night.  The Giants won yesterday.  Villanova crushed New Hampshire to move to the Semi-Finals of the I-AA Playoffs.  Anthony Brunetti became Holy Trinity's first ever Thorp Award winner as the best football player in Nassau County.  Harbor Moon has 3 pages left to color.  The website is a tweak or two away from being finished and operational.  One of the top indie producers in Hollywood is really interested in King of the Night.  A sharp up-and-coming producer with ties to money is interested in R.E.M.  My investment proposal for Spoke Lane Publishing went out to 20 new investors.  And my grandma is out of the hospital and in no pain.

All in all I'd say this is the best weekend I've had in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment