Thursday, September 29, 2011

Sayonara New York... for a few days

I will be heading off to Las Vegas at the butt crack of dawn tomorrow and will be returning around midnight on Monday.  My good friends Rich and Tami are getting married and it should be a real humdinger.  It's sort of a reunion between all of my Los Angeles, Las Vegas, New Jersey and New York friends.  With a few from all over - Vancouver, Philly, Florida - but Rev Theory is nationwide and growing... so it should be insane.

I'm not bringing my laptop as I don't trust it in Las Vegas.  And besides the blanky I have slept with since I was born, it is my most valuable possession.  I guess you can say that my backup drive is up there too.  But I can't really afford a new computer right now, so eat it.

Before I go - weights, cardio then jiu-jitsu.  See you on the dark side.

No comments:

Post a Comment